Monday, May 09, 2011

Cupcake Wishes Can Come True

A while ago I posted this CUPCAKE WISH.

IT CAME TRUE!!!!

I came home this morning and there was (I am not kidding here) a BOUQUET of mini cupcakes at my front door from the CUPCAKE FAIRY!!!! In all seriousness the company is called The Cupcake Fairy.
(They are vanilla chai cupcakes with cinammon buttercream icing and are to die for)

So, to whoever out there who answered my call and made my wish come true - THANK YOU. We love it, and my neighbours loved it too (we shared a little).

Now, because I am such a lucky girl and am surrounded by so many wonderful, kind and lovely people I don't actually know who my cupcake fairy is.

But, know this cupcake fairy - you are AMAZING AND A SUPERSTAR. I believe that good karma is returned so whoever you are you should be getting something extraordinary sometime soon.

Also, please know that we will be paying this SUPER KIND gesture forward in some way.

Really, this might be the world's most perfect gift. It made my whole entire day.

p.s. in case you are interested this is the story of the Cupcake Fairy who baked the cupcakes at my door:

CUPCAKE FAIRY STORY

4 comments:

  1. The cupcake bouquet might be thee most fantastic thing ever - and to come home to find it on your doorstep!!! WOW! So great. And you totally deserve a lovely cupcake surprise Darcy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. cudos to the gifter - you rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun!!!!!!
    This has Mops written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:14 PM

    Fabulous gift wish I had thought of it. Moffs

    ReplyDelete