Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tricks & Treats

1. A mom at school taught me this recently. It worked like a charm.

If you REALLY need a glass of white wine, but it is not chilled. Pour the glass of wine over ice in a martini shaker and shake like crazy.

It was fantastic!

2. When you want your backyard leaves raked, wait until the neighbour kids come by and offer to do it and bag it for $10.

Presto, the leaves are gone.

3. The little girls have figured out that when they are in their room they can climb the baby gate and grab the cordless phone.

Very tricky babies. Sorry if anyone got a call from them this afternoon.

Halloween is almost here. Maxman is going as a ghost this year. Marley is Katara from the Avatar animated series and I am going to be Purplicious. The girls will be Pinkalicious and Purplicious with me. We are all very excited.

I am also excited because I found Junior Mint Halloween candy. It is my favourite treat.

1 comment:

  1. Junior Mint Halloween Candy!! mmm mmm mmm.
    I was wondering what the kids were going to be this year.. thanks for posting. :)
    Lots of Love! kmag

    ReplyDelete