Friday, October 29, 2010

Favourite Halloween Moments

1. Any lurkers out there remember going trick or treating in junior high and then going to the Base Theatre to watch Lost Boys? It was a great night.

2. Today I went for a jog dressed as Purplicious. I usually jog in costume once during the holiday season. It has usually been a witch. Today was fun.

3. Every Halloween after trick or treating was done, sitting in my house sorting candy. Sorting candy is the best part.

4. This hasn't happened yet, but on Sunday all four kids are going trick or treating together for the first time. Watching them might be the cutest thing I will ever see.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of the little cuties all dressed up!! There is going to be a LOT of candy in your house by the end of halloween night. mmm candy.

    ReplyDelete