Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Similarities???

A good friend of the family asked me recently who Hops & Barley most resembled, me or JEM.

I thought for a bit about how stubborn she is, how much she yells at us, how she's already a fantastic little actress (you should see the scary looks she gives the elderly people in the mall - she scares them).

Then I thought about this outfit:
(apron, winter boots and oven mit - she dressed herself)

In one moment of clarity it all came together for me.....

Stubborn
Vocal
Actress
Unique sense of style

Who do you think I said she most takes after?????

Hint: Somewhere there is a picture of this individual wearing nothing but a pair of winter boots, a black & white afghan, pen ink on the stomach, and a smile.

4 comments:

  1. I guess Yanin!
    Moffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Yanin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:50 AM

    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Mar Mar
    Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!

    Make a Wish and Blow out the candles!!!!

    We love you Mar Mar

    Love JL and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:35 PM

    Happy Birthday to a wonderfull little girl!! March 12th is the best!!
    Love Girl Jaime.

    ReplyDelete