Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Phone Update

As promised, here is the update about the phone battery I bought on eBay.

Old battery was terrible. It held a full charge for all of 5 minutes. Then I had to plug in to the charger. This is not a good thing when you have a cell phone.

Took the plunge, went on eBay, bid on a battery, won the auction. Paid $20 Cdn for the battery (this includes shipping and US exchange rate).

Battery was shipped. I received it. Put it in my phone. Battery DID NOT WORK. Argggg!!!

E-mailed company. They said ship it back. This only cost $1 so I did. They sent back another one. I put the second battery in the phone. It turned on!!! I charged it. It held the charge!!!! It still holds the charge to this day. I can talk for 1/2 hour or more and still be at 50% battery.

Compared to what a new battery costs in Canada, this was a great deal. I am happy. Some day I might bid again on something else.

1 comment: