Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wet Mittens

It finally snowed!!! It wasn't until Boxing Day, but it snowed.

We play, play, played until the kids were soaking wet. We made footprints in the snow, snow angels, snow balls and did piles of shovelling.


We eventually had to drag the kids inside. It was very wet snow, great for snowballs, bad for mittens. JEM hung our mitts by the fire....oh, wait we don't have a fireplace. He hung the mitts by the shower curtain to dry until next time.

The kids had a wonderful Christmas. Lots of presents were ripped open, lots of toys were played with and then played with some more.



Note about me and my phone:

My phone battery has been giving me grief for months now so I finally bought a new one - on ebay!!! I was the winning bidder and it should arrive in the next couple of days.

Once I get it, I'll fill you in on how much I paid and how it really works.

1 comment:

  1. Did Max write all those letters himself WOW!
    I can't wait to hear about the battery.
    Moffscsjlntdm

    ReplyDelete