Friday, September 29, 2006

Jealousy & Red Clothes

Maxman, and Hops & Barley are busy colouring this morning.

Little girl is once again using her left hand and I'm downright giddy.

For some reason I always wanted to be left handed. This makes no logical sense, but much of what I want to do doesn't make much sense. I used to practice and practice writing with my left hand and actually got good enough that I could take legible notes in university left handed. I only did this during really boring lectures to force myself to pay attention. But, enough about me.

Anyway, JEM and I have noticed that she does a lot with her left hand and I must admit that I am mildly jealous of my 1.5-year-old daughter - I am SUCH a geek!

P.S. We are all wearing red today (support our troops). Are you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment