Wednesday, May 17, 2006

People Taste Gross


Went to a great new play group this morning.

Big room, no HUGE room, lots of activities, not many kids, free coffee, crafts, etc....

We're playing away having a good time, chatting with friends when I look over and see a 19-month-old boy attached to Max's arm like a leech.

His mother (I was talking to her at the time) gasps, rushes over and disen-teeths her son from Max.

Max never said a word. I gave him a hug and rubbed the big red teeth marks (no skin was broken) on his arm and told him that the boy shouldn't have bit him, that he can say, "No biting" if this ever happens again, the little boy had to apologize, etc....

On the way home in the car I was talking to Max about it again and he says,

"Mommy, that boy tried to eat me."

"Yes," I said, "and he shouldn't have that was wrong."

"Because mommy, people taste gross," Max says.

1 comment:

  1. Max is such a smart boy, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure people do taste gross! And so good not to have 'taken action' against the little piranha attached to his arm! Good for him.

    ReplyDelete