Monday, September 26, 2005

BLAMMED!!!

I just got blog spammed, or Blammed* (I'm sure there is an official term for this but I don't know what it is so have settled on blammed) and am very irritated by this.

*notice I assigned these words a putrid shade of mauve to further show my distaste for what they stand for.

I am such an innocent that I didn't know this could happen. It didn't even cross my mind that this was a possibility.

Who posts false comments leading you to a Website where they try and sell you stuff. Do you think I am super stupid and will fall for your cheap marketing ploy? What a horrible job to think up plots on how to annoy happy people like myself, or even worse to have to implement the stupid plot.

Lesson: Beware of posted comments telling you you are witty and funny and then directing you to another site.

No comments:

Post a Comment