Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Breakfast Conversation


Hops&Barley has a question for me this morning. She tries and tries to ask but I can't quite understand what she's getting at.

I tell her to take her time and I can wait until she is ready.

She finally asks:

"Does everybody have to get born?"

"Yes," I say.

"So Moffsy is your mom and Noni is her mom. Who is Noni's mom?"

"Nandy," I say.

"And did Nandy have a mom?" she asks.

"Yes, everybody has a mom."

She pauses and thinks for a bit. "Even God? Does God have a mom."

"Um...I don't know honey. I just don't know. What do you think?" I ask her.

She gets a very impish H&B look about her (she gets a twinkle in her eye and knows she's being cheeky) and says, "God got angry and mean when he grew up because he's actually DARTH VADAR."

The End

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard I literally nearly spit out my coffee!

    Does that make Jesus Luke Skywalker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Ha Ha Ha! Way too funny!

    Girl Jaime

    ReplyDelete