Monday, February 15, 2010

The Other List - It's Her Turn Now

She is an artist but doesn't know it.
She has a wicked sense of humour.
She is spontaneous.
She is up for any adventure.
She's a baby whisperer.
She knows how to have a good party.
She will do ANYTHING for me.
She can plumb.
She can do demo.
She can build or fix anything.
She is loyal and dedicated.
She can laugh at herself and taught me how to laugh at myself.
I talk to her almost every day and miss it when I don't.
She taught me what it is to have a work ethic.
She loves Canadian Tire.
She makes Dutch so very happy.
She taught me that I too can build or fix anything.
She thinks I am great.
She inspires me.
She raised three incredible children.
She taught me how to drive and let me drive home from work for the very first time the day I got my learner's permit.
She taught me how to sew.
She is gifted at the loom, the sewing machine and the pottery wheel (see the first item).
She loves me so, so, so much.
I love her so, so, so much.

Moffsy you are one of a kind and wonderful and amazing!

Feel free to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment