Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Last Decade

In the last decade:

I got married
I got a "real" job with my own office
I had my writing published
I won a medal at Canadian Master's Rowing Championships
I moved to a new city
I skated the Rideau Canal
I bought a house
I skiied my first loppet
I made some wonderful new friends
I managed to keep in touch with some wonderful old friends
I saw a Yankees game in Yankee Stadium
I nursed twins for a year
I ran around Little Kennisis (this summer)

and the most important accomplishment:

I had four beautiful babies

Some of these things I did alone, but at least eight of them (I only counted the last item once) would not have been possible without the most amazing partner in crime ever!

Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the most beautiful and amazing things I have ever read. I love you.

    ReplyDelete