Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunday Night






I was getting dinner ready the other night. Supercool orange cauliflower and really neat baby carrots in neat colours (thanks Farmer's Market for local merchants).

Maxman and Hops & Barley decided to go out and cut us a bouquet of flowers to adorn the table. It was beautiful.

Then they dressed up, Maxman in his standard tuxedo, H&B in a sassy little purple bodysuit number with red sequin skirt and fairy wings.

I put on a pretty necklace. H&B said this was okay but she would have liked me to be prettier.

After dinner, H&B somehow lost her clothes and found a pair of my shoes. I found her doing this. When asked what she was doing she replied, "Construction."

Fair enough my love.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for relieving me of my bacon grease horror.

    Those technicolor carrots should be framed!!!!

    ReplyDelete