Friday, August 03, 2007

being Darcy

While we were at the lake recently the urge to dig and move rocks came over me.

Those who know my lineage know this is something I am powerless to resist.

However, while my mentor always uses the right tools for the job, I still have much to learn.

If you look closely at the picture below you will see the shovel I was using to dig up the big rock in the bottom left-hand corner. Next to this shovel you will see the one that JEM (who was fed up watching me dig with a Dollarama kids' shovel) went to the baby barn to get for me. I call this situation - being Darcy.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you were doing pretty well with the little one bet it popped like a pimple when you took the big one to it actually I think I recognize that rock!
    love Mom

    ReplyDelete