Friday, March 17, 2006

Just Like Mom

There is a picture of my sister and I (taken when we were not that much older than MJM) sitting on a couch at my grandparents. The two of us are completely, totally, and utterly absorbed by something on the television. So much so that we didn't even know the picture was being taken and actually look like we've been hypnotised (If my mom and sister can find and scan the picture I'll post it).

Took an eerily similar picture of the 2.5 year old this morning. He was watching what is the equivalent of crack for the pre-school sect: Dora the Explorer.

I reached out and gently wiped the drool off his chin before I snapped this one:


I'm so proud that my son is turning out just like me.

1 comment:

  1. Okay maybe there wasn't any drool, but it makes for a better story.

    ReplyDelete