Friday, October 21, 2005

Access is So Important

I was helping the little man get dressed this morning and as I was helping him pull up his gotchies (he likes to call them gotchies like Moffs does) he noticed that his underpants have a hole in the front.

He was completely intrigued by this hole and stuck his hand right in to check it out. He looks at it for a bit and looks and me and says, "What's this for?" Hmmmmm, I think, honesty is always the best way to go, right? So I say, "It's so you can access your penis." (Okay, I'm laughing as I'm writing this.)

He jumps off my lap and starts jumping/skipping around the living room saying with pure glee, "I can access my penis, access my penis, access my penis."

Two year olds are quite possibly the funniest things in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment